City Church of Redding welcomes the congregations of Redding Faith Fellowship and New Day Church, which we’ve acquired and combined into our congregation. We’re pleased to add these people to our community of believers. Together, we are stronger, and together, we can make a difference in our community. We welcome anyone from any background to join us as we worship together. Our new location is at 5221 Cedars Road in Redding and our services are at 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. on Sundays.
Loving, Growing, & Serving
City Church is committed to the vision of loving, growing, and serving people. To support this vision, we offer multiple programs that engage people in personal development and in the community. The programs we offer include:
- Community Groups: We believe that no one is meant to walk alone. Our community groups are places where people gather in a smaller, family-like setting and share their lives with each other.
- Celebrate Recovery: This is a Christ-centered, Bible-based, 12-step ministry for people who want freedom from hurts, hang-ups, and habits. This is a supportive community that walks with people as they learn how to break free of bondage and experience the freedom that only comes from Jesus. Celebrate Recovery meets on Monday evenings at 5:30 p.m.
- City Church Kids Hub: Children are a precious gift. Kids Hub takes place on Sunday mornings at 10:45 and serves children from babies to fifth graders. We create a loving, safe, and engaging environment where children can experience a relationship with Jesus, learn about the Bible, and establish a solid foundation that will take them through their lives.
- Youth Ministry: City Church Youth is committed to continuing the investment in young lives. The youth group meets on Sundays at 11:00 a.m. and on Wednesdays at 6:30 pm in a community-style setting designed to foster relationships with each other and with Jesus.
- Adult Ministries: We have several groups that adults can get involved in. Encore! is a group where people approximately age 45 or older can forge connections with other people in a similar life stage and serve the community together. We also have the Women’s Ministry for women and Iron Men of Faith for men
- Qadash: We saw the need for strong church leaders and training for those who feel called to church leadership. That’s why we formed Qadash. If you feel the call, come and join Qadash.
- Deaf Ministry: We have skilled sign language interpreters at our Sunday 11:00 a.m. services for those who experience hearing challenges. We want to make sure everyone can be a part of our time together.
City Church is dedicated to growing a strong body of believers who love God, grow together, and serve the local community and beyond. Together, we can make a difference. Come and join us at our new location in Redding!