Believing that women have a built-in need for close contact with other women for nurturing, socialization, and support; and understanding that the ministry of The City Church requires that everything we do be for the ultimate purpose of making disciples, it is our intent to design opportunities for women to:
- Make or strengthen their connection to God
- Make or strengthen their connection with other women
TYPES OF OPPORTUNITIES
- Fun Events – to vitally connect with other women.
- Support Events – to help women experience freedom and the fullness of the Holy Spirit.
- Teaching Events – to help women grow in grace, knowledge of the Word, and how to live out their Christian faith.
- Serving Events – to give opportunity to serve where there’s a need that resonates with women, and in the process experience community and friendship-building.
Dora Clarkson: Team Leader
Pamela Hoover Willats: Team Member
Amity Valdez: Team Member
Linda Craig: Team Member
Lisa Tullis: Team Member
Tiffany Kernutt: Team Member
Caroline Davis: Team Member
March 18 – Women’s Potluck Fellowship, 5221 Cedars Rd Redding, at 6:30. This evening is designed simply for fellowship and getting to know each other. Women need each other; we all need friends. Come and be blessed!
May 20-22 – Spring Retreat – Theme: He’s the Potter, I’m the Clay.
July 29 – Annual Swim Party, location to be announced, 6:30 pm, bring snacks.
Sept. 23 – Bunko Night
Oct. 14-16 – Old Oak Ranch Women’s Retreat; speaker Margaret Feinberg
Nov. 5 – Another Fun Filled Bunko Night.
Dec. 10 – Annual Ugly Sweater Christmas Brunch, 11-1pm in the Fellowship Hall. This event will be a Potluck Breakfast Theme Brunch. Women’s Ministry will be providing coffee, tea, and water.
CITY WIDE EVENTS
Jennifer Rothschild coming to Redding April 28 & 29 next spring. We are very excited to bring Fresh Grounded Faith to Redding with Jennifer along with Karen Abercrombie and Meredith Andrews. Check out our Redding promo at: https://youtu.be/y3f3wcdq1vA