Connecting Women to God and to Each Other
Believing that women have a built-in need for close contact with other women for nurturing, socialization, and support; and understanding that the ministry of The City Church requires that everything we do be for the greatest purpose of making disciples, it is our intent to design opportunities for women to:
- Make or strengthen their connection to God
- Make or strengthen their connection with other women
TYPES OF OPPORTUNITIES
- Fun Events – to vitally connect with other women.
- Support Events – to help women experience freedom and the fullness of the Holy Spirit.
- Teaching Events – to help women grow in grace, knowledge of the Word, and how to live out their Christian faith.
- Serving Events – to give opportunity to serve where there’s a need that resonates with women, and in the process experience community and friendship-building.